Saturday, July 5, 2008

Still

Verse For The Day

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.” (Psalm 33:12)

Short Devotional Thought
Our Daily Devotional:

Still

Psalm 18:2 NIV: The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

You still feel something is missing. You still wonder what it is. You still try to find God´s answers. You still question whether the answers are His. You still put your best foot forward. You still feel inept in your tries. You still long for something far greater. You still hope God hears all your cries. And somewhere in the midst of questioning, and confusion in all that is, Truth quietly whispers. "I´m still here," the voice says. In your heart of hearts you have no doubt that He is. He´s still present no matter how quiet. Still faithful no matter the trial. Still longing to help you get through it. Still walking with you, every mile. He´s still beside you in the still quiet moments. Still comforting you in His arms. Still cherishing you as His loved one. Still keeping you safe from what harms. "I´m still here," He says, "So be still." Embrace His peace and take heart. And know no matter whatever may be—God´s still with you throughout every part.

No comments: